Monday 12 October 2009

Top Tip For Autumn


I love this time of year.

The sun is low and bright, bringing out the best tones in my fur and it’s cool enough to enjoy long, leisurely strolls without getting sweaty paws.


But best of all, there are fallen leaves everywhere.


Little clumps of them are just perfect for picking up and dropping off your pee-mail and if you’re lucky enough to come across a load of them in a big pile, dive in and snuffle under them for a while. Bliss!

Be warned though... Only dive in if they are dry!

Wet, sticky and stinky leaves are like yellow snow - best avoided!

2 comments:

  1. My top tip for autumn is that I find it is an excellent time of year for catching giant spiders in the house. You can then eat them as an extra snack, or simply enjoy mashing them into the carpet as a gift for the giant two legged cats that live in the same house as you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiko - thanks for your brilliant suggestion.

    I've never eaten a spider but have tried focused and repeated barking in an attempt to explode them.

    So far, my attempts have failed, which is a shame really, as I'd love to see the result of that against MM & DD's freshly painted walls.

    ReplyDelete