Thursday 8 October 2009

My Very Own Dog Blog!

I live with two people who see no shame in calling themselves Mutty Mummy and Doggy Daddy...

Add to this the fact that they make up songs about me, then force me to sit listening to them while they wail tunelessly and it’s enough to make a dog barf up his Bonio. It also highlights their complete lack of consideration when it comes to the sensitivity of my much heightened hearing.

But they love me (deep down in my little doggy heart, I love them too) and have decided that at the grand old age of seven, I’m mature enough to have my very own Dog Blog - to not only air my furry frustrations, but also to record my dreams, my disappointments, my dinners and my days out.

Well, I will start recording them just as soon as I master this keyboard / computer stuff; paws and technology are a tricky combination.

If I'm honest, I’d never have agreed to this if I’d known the ‘mouse’ was a fur-less, clicky thing that sits on a plastic mat. What’s the point if you can’t chase it and then hide it in your basket for a midnight snack?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hobbs, i've not met you yet but my mummy - juicy pussy has told me lots about you. My name is Sox and i'm four years old. I am also forced to share my home in Paisley with my parents and two rather noisy little people. Think yourself lucky you only have two humans to pester you!

    They're alright really - give me lots of cuddles and the foods not bad. They don't appreciate the gifts i've been bringing home lately which I find most upsetting as it's not easy trying to carry a mouse home in your mouth.

    Anyway, i'll look forward to hearing all about your adventures and i'll update you on anything exciting that happens in my life. Going for a booster this week so i'll let you know how it goes!

    Lots of love, your friend Sox

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip Hobbs! I'll make sure to put it on after the jag to get lots of TLC.

    Speak soon furry friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just don't lay it on too heavy - there's a fine line between enough to get you an extra slice of succulent chicken or finding yourself stuffed into the pet carrier and being taken straight back to the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Sox and welcome to my dog blog - it's great to have the support of a feline friend.

    Good luck with the booster! I usually pretend to feel a little poorly afterwards so I get a better dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your DD is ok hobbs!! tell MM my mummy is going to send her a wee message later on xxx

    ReplyDelete