Saturday 17 October 2009

Bothered & Bewildered


Usually I’m quite a clever canine, but a conversation with DD has got me confused.

Most days, MM & DD leave me for a few hours and go to Work. They’ve done this for years and although they take me almost everywhere with them, they don’t take me there.

Why not? Is it too far away? Would I have to go on the train (I hate the train)? If it’s so nice that they feel the need to go there all the time, why don’t we just live there?

Today, DD throws another location at me that I’ve never been to. Hospital...

Apparently, he’s going there on Monday for a while and I can’t go with him. Last year, MM went there for over two weeks and didn’t even come back with a tan! Actually, she looked awful when she got back and didn’t seem to have enjoyed herself at all, so I really can’t understand why DD would want to go.

Is this the start of separate holidays each year? And if so, can I get to go to The Barking Bedgebury when it’s my turn?

No comments:

Post a Comment