Wednesday 21 October 2009

Feline Friends

I know I call this my Dog Blog, but I’m more than happy to have followers of any kind - two or four legged.

I mention this, because I already have a couple of kitties on board and unlike a lot of the canines I know, I’m fond of my feline friends.

No-one can carry off ‘aloof’ like a cat can and you have to admit that their attention to detail when it comes to cleanliness is pretty impressive.

To demonstrate, here is a picture of my puss pal, Ginger, incorporating yoga and a morning wash on the sunroof of our neighbour’s car.


Now, I’m no stranger to yoga myself and can manoeuvre a pretty magnificent ‘downward dog’ - for maximum attention and a guaranteed tummy rub, this is best accompanied by a loud, long yawn.

But just take a look at Ginger!

You’d have to go to the Kirov Ballet to see a better leg extension than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment