Tuesday 19 January 2010

Pooch with a Pimple

I have a spot on my bottom!

My fur's fairly long, so I’ve been covering it up, but MM & DD noticed it during my regular puppy massage (yes, I know it’s pathetic, but I love a massage – just don’t tell them that I actually enjoy something they do).

First of all, they chased me round the flat with a tube of Germoline. I put up with that for two days and then started diving under the couch whenever they unscrewed the lid. That give them the hint pretty quick, but I wasn’t prepared for last night…

MM caught me off guard and whacked a big dollop of face pack on my pimply problem. I got the last laugh though when DD said he’d paid over £60 for the mud mask as a present to MM and about £20 of that was dripping off my fur onto the floor.
I'm just one step away from this!

1 comment:

  1. Big revelation from you!

    I love a massage, especially a throaty one - maw gets her big nails oot and just rips from throat to thyroid gland - gawds I lurrrrrrrve it. Ecstasy in the extreme - times like that I'd go a week without a treat. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete