Monday 4 January 2010

Ba(rk)h Humbug!

It's taken me over a week to recover from the disappointment of Christmas Day.

Did I find Fifi, warm and snuggly, in my basket? N0!

Did I get a convertible sports car with heated seats? No!

Did I get a waterproof jacket and (horror or horrors) a matching harness? Yes, I bloody did!

Okay, so I also got some damn fine canine confectionery, including a pack of rather impressive cigars, but it's not enough to stop me making my mark on that jacket!


A prickly like this should do the job...

1 comment:

  1. You go for it H!!

    Mine was similarly disappointing (we won't even go into the Kennels bit...yet!).

    My pressie (apart from the kittie treat stocking) was a fluffy cat that moves it's head, paws and miaows (with the help of batteries). It also farts, altho Muttie says that's it purring. Anyways, the thing scares me shitless.

    For my first Christmas well, I'm not impressed either...

    Yours The Milt x

    ReplyDelete