Sunday 10 January 2010

Cold Canine

Okay, I take back all the bad things I’ve said about my new coat.

Why? Because it’s bloody freezing here in Scotland!!

My tender toes and jellybutton nose are numb within about three seconds of setting paw out the front door.

Even though I’m still pretending I hate putting the coat on, I’m secretly loving how toasty warm it keeps me when I’m out and about, picking up and dropping off my pee-mail.

Now I just have to sort out the nipping pads I get from walking on the salty gritted pavements.

Looks like I spoke too soon - here comes MM with the Paw Wax!

1 comment:

  1. Oh H honey, commiserations to you!

    I'm fine these days 'cos Muttie had a friend staying recently and lent them her sleeping bag. The slovenly hussie hasn't put it back in the cupboard yet (claiming she's airing it) so I has bagged it and it's brill!! You wanna get one of them Mister, I'm telling you!

    Miltonian x

    ReplyDelete