Saturday 19 December 2009

Santa Paws Is Coming

MM and DD asked me to think about what I would like Santa Paws to bring me for Christmas this year.

I know that Santa Paws isn’t real, but for their sake I go along with it, so here’s my list...

1. To wake up and find I’m sharing my basket with Fifi, the hot Westie who lives across the road.


2. A convertible sports car, so I can sit in the front seat and feel the wind in my fur without having to stand on the door handle to stick my head out the window.


That’s it. That’s all I ask for - two things.

Of course, with my luck and owners I’ll probably end up with yet another embarrassing jacket that I’ll have to ‘accidentally’ rip to shreds on a bramble bush....

2 comments:

  1. Oh, tell me about it H.

    Muttie thinks she's being very secretive but I've copped on. She's gotten me a battery-operated cat complete with kitten who wag their tales, mioooow, and make this noise that sounds like farting but apparently it's a purr. I'll demolish them Christmas Day, no probs.

    Good luck to you my hairy friend.

    The Milt.

    PS. I'm being put into kennels for five days over New Year. I'm dreading it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kennels!! If I were you, Milt, I'd start developing an attention seeking cough over the next couple of days.

    That - combined with a complete lack of interest in any new toys - should be enough to have her packing your kitty case and taking you with her.

    ReplyDelete