Saturday 10 April 2010

Canine Clips

I’ve been growing my hair all winter and was just getting to that surfer dude look that the ladies love when MM & DD bumped into a woman with a Lakeland.

Unlike me, he had been subjected to a serious haircut and, as a fellow breed, he did his best to warn me away by barking and jumping around.

It was no use though - our MMs still managed to get close enough to talk ‘grooming’.

I am now sporting the 'convict crop' and my ears (and other extremities) are freezing!
Okay - so I admit there are worse cuts than mine

1 comment:

  1. Bless, grooming is no lasughing matter, I dont know, but my Lakeland Friend Tug does. So does Lakeland Lexi (They live together).
    I feel sorry for you, but luckily I havent got the fur to be clipped, although Someone could shave my fur off, (but with the amount of peeps who visit us that like my soft fur, I dont think they would), but I totally doubt it.
    Anyway, See you later Hobbs. :D

    ReplyDelete